WARNING: Our products may contain nicotine. BestEcig electronic cigarettes and eliquids containing nicotine are addictive. Intended for use by existing smokers aged 18 years (21 years where applicable) or over, as an alternative to tobacco cigarettes. Not to be used by children, pregnant or breast feeding women or persons in ill health. If unsure of use please consult your doctor. BestEcig Ireland products are not intended as a nicotine replacement therapy or as a smoking cessation product. If you have allergies to the ingredients in BestEcig Ireland products… do not use. https://bestecig.ie copyright 2017
Include Eircode to avoid lost post !
iStick TC 40 Watt, an innovation of iStick series battery, adopts newly introduced technical element of temperature control. It will bring out a unique vaping experience without any dry hit by adjusting temperature setting. Despite the small size, it can reach 40W with large 2600 mAh power capacity.
Moreover, all stainless steel threads and elastic spring connector endow it with strong wear resistance. With temperature control function, less power and e-
Colour: Black, blue, silver, grey,full black, brushed silver
Capacity: 2600 mAh
Thread type: 510 thread
Rated output wattage: 1-
Rated resistance range:
1. Temperature control function: By adjusting temperature in TC mode(Nickel 200), you can enjoy different vaping experience at different temperature settings.
2.Less power and e-
3. Clear OLED display: In typical VW mode, the OLED screen displays battery power, resistance, voltage and wattage clearly. You can see clearly battery power, resistance, wattage and temperature in innovative TC mode(Nickel 200).
4. Accurate reading of resistance: The reading of resistance becomes more accurate with the number down to the second decimal point.
5. Large output and power capacity: Despite the small size, it can reach 40W output with 2600 mAh power capacity.
6. Stainless steel threads and spring connector: It retains stainless steel threads for strong wear resistance and elastic spring connector for high adaptability.
7. Attached necklace hole: The specially attached necklace hole on the top cover makes it more portable and user-
How to charge?
The battery power indicator on the screen will keep flashing when the remaining power is less than 10%. It can be charged with the USB cable through the USB port at the bottom. #
It will take about 3.5 hours to get a full charge via 1 Amp wall adapter.
The battery indicator will keep flashing during charging and the screen will go out when fully charged.