Quick E-Cig Guide
Why Choose Us !
Terms & Conditions
Why Choose Us ?
The Hammer MOD also known as the "Chammer." It is kind of an e-pipe looking mod, much like its' name, the design of this device resembles that of a hammer. The Hammer MOD is a full mechanical mod with an adjustable bottom push button to fire, no circuit board, the body is made of Stainless Steel which has some cool engravings. Fits with 1 x 18350 battery, 18490/18500/18650 battery with an extension tube. The Hammer Mechanical MOD comes with a 510/eGo threading connector too allowing it to be compatible with 510/eGo threaded atomizers / clearomizers / cartomizers.
Set Includes: 1 x Full Hammer Body, 2 x Extension Tubes
Features of Hammer mechanical MOD
- Made of stainless steel, Laser etched pattern
- No circuit board, full mechanical mod, fully detachable, all mechanical switch, no wire, no welding
- The hole on the bottom of the mod would be used for heating radiation
- Adjustable and lockable firing switch/button
- Compatible with any atomizer/clearomizer with 510 threaded connector
- Can be powered by 18350/18490/18500/18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
(batteries sold separately)
Characteristics of Hammer mechanical MOD:
Name : Hammer Mechanical MOD
Body Material: Stainless Steel
Diameter: 22 mm top cap
Body Size: L X W X H = 55 X 36 X 29 cm
Net Weight: 236 grams (Not including the Li-ion battery)
Shipping Weight: 338 grams (with the packaging, not including the Li-ion battery)
Accepts Battery Sizes: 1 x 18350 / 1 x 18500 / 1 x 18490 / 1 x 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
Threading: 510 threading connector (for eGo threaded atomizers, you should use an eGo-510 Adapter Convertor). (Battery Cell/s not included).
Introduction of the parts of Hammer Mechanical MOD:
- Adjustable Firing Bottom - Bottom Contact connects with the battery inside of the Hammer body, screw in to adjust for the battery size. It’ also doubles as the On/Off switch.
- Button Rocking Ring - To lock the Hammer Mechanical Mod, screw the locking ring in a counterclockwise motion.
- Hammer Body and Extension Tubes - The Hammer MOD comes with two battery tubes fully connected to each other when the package is opened. They allow this device the ability to use one of four batteries: an 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650. The Hammer body contains the laser etching.
- Top cap - 510 threading connector, connect with the atomizer/clearomizers.
How to use Hammer Mechanical MOD?
the Hammer MOD can be powered by 1*18350 battery/1*18490 battery/1*18500 battery/1*18650 battery. Before you do this step, make sure you’ve chosen the combination of extension tubes that fit your size battery.
18350: Adjustable Firing Bottom + Hammer Body + Connecting Ring + Top cap
18490/18500: Adjustable Firing Bottom + Hammer Body + Connecting Ring + Extension Tube 1+ Top cap
18650: Adjustable Firing Bottom + Hammer Body + Extension Tube 2 + Connecting Ring + Top cap
- Attach an Atomizer and Begin Vaping:
Now attach your atomizer to the threading at the top cap of the Hammer Mechanical Mod. Once you’re ready to begin vaping, you can push down on the firing Button to have it begin the vaporization process.